Tuesday 18 May 2010

Lets get objective

This blog started back in the dim and distant past as a record of my efforts to reach a particular objective, that being to tick a Font 8A problem in the forest. Hence the title, Notes on an Objective, see? Anyway said objective was ticked at the start of April in my annual Easter trip to Font. So I guess new objectives need putting in place. In keeping with tradition this objective will be simply grade based, however to reflect my broadened interest in the church of climbing there will now be two goals. The aim is to get both by the end of the year.
1) A Font 8B boulder problem
2) A sport 8b+ route

Both feel a way off right now but the year is still quite young so time will tell.
As an additional goal, given that an Autumn Font trip is looking likely, I'd like to tick another 8A in the forest before the year is out.
Anyway 'tis the season to be sporty so time to get clipping.

No comments: