Monday 12 April 2010

Bleau Job

Shit a brisk is it really five weeks since I last wrote anything? Oh well pre Font preparations continued a pace until the week before Font when it all went a bit pear-esque. I hurt my left knee and my back and was busy at work and ended up heading off feeling a bit stressed and hassled and not confident of CRUSH. Anyway my E key is only working intermittently right now so I won't go into a warts and all epic (although that may follow at some point in the future) instead I'll simply give you the ticklist (with grades cos I'm an egomaniac loon). The more observant of you will notice an 8A (or two if you believe everything you read in guidebooks) was ticked, yay.
Anyway here's the 7 & 8 list:
La Grande Petit Marche* (7A+)
Saut De Puce (8A)
Magic Bus* (7B+)
Egoiste (7A/6C+)
Coccinelle (8A)
Carnage* (7B+)
Le Sectaire (7B)
Je Broie Du Noir (7B)
Beetle Juice (7A+)
Le Mouton A 6 Pattes (7A)

*repeats, have done them on previous year(s), or in the case of Carnage I did the sitter last year.

I may have missed something out as it is from memory and the grades are just lifted out of the guidebook, I have an opinion which may or may not vary from this. Definitely my best Font performance by a lonnnnnnnng way. So happy days. But this E button is cocking me off now so further musings will have to wait...

1 comment: